5.29.2010

yellow and grey eyes + show orchid lips tutorial





So this is my first tut on youtube.  OMG it was a pain to edit and render.  I tried to have it in HD but after waiting 7 hours, it was a no go.  I hope you like anyways.

And sorry for the pics!  They didn't come out the way I wanted because I forgot to take them before I went out.  So that's what the makeup looked like after 6-7 hours of wear.

I just realized that editing is such a pain!  And it's mostly because I TALK TOO MUCH.  I forgot that I had to edit it down to just 10 minutes for youtube.  So I will add in some things on here that I had to cut out of the video.

FACE
I used my eve pearl cream foundation as my concealer.  This was a look that I wore out and I personally do not like to wear a lot of makeup.  So my everyday foundation are the two jane ireadale pressed powders.  I usually don't use concealer at all unless I have really bad break outs.  With the darker powder(golden glow), I can use that to cover up blemishes and the redness around my nose.  I just use a dense synthetic concealer brush for application.  It's not perfect but I find it okay for everyday wear.  I would not say this method is good enough for special events or photo shoots.  Also, I didn't use any under eye concealer.  If I would use some, my choice would be eve pearl's salmon concealer.

I had to cut out the highlighting and contouring portion of the video.  I will make another video for just highlighting and contouring.  Products used are listed below.

EYES
I had to cut out the eyebrow portion and will make a separate video for that in the future.  Products used are listed below.


Products Used:



FACE
eve pearl priming moisturizer
eve pearl foundation trio (used the medium shade) - treated this as concealer
jane ireadale pressed powder (warm silk + golden glow)
benefit bronzer in hoola
mac sheertone blush in peachykeen
mac beauty powder in sunsparked pearl for highlight

EYES
mac impeccable brow pencil in taupe

urban decay primer potion
sugarpill matte shadow in buttercupcake
naked loose shadow in #1 from the shock effect stack
mac pro matte shadow in soot
urban decay liquid liner in perversion
maybelline colossal mascara (black waterproof)


LIPS
mac hodgepodge lipliner
mac lipstick show orchid

thanks for reading!
<3 kat






No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...