11.19.2009

Halloween 2009



So this Halloween  I did some makeup for my sister Bev(left) and her friend, Kim.  Bev wanted a cheap costume, so we figured a vampire would work since I have the makeup for it and she had some items in her closet that would work.  Please note that she messed up the blood and I didn't have time to redo it before they left  =D.  They went out clubbing that night and the makeup lasted all night (except for the little fishnet design on the side Kim's face).  I think they took a power nap at a friend's house after clubbing and when they woke up, both makeups were still looking good (from what they told me).  I saw them around 8am the next morning right before they got to wash their faces and the makeup didn't look too bad.  I'll have a list of products I used for each look.


FACE:
*  Dr. Feelgood by Benefit
*  RCMA cream foundation
        custom mix of porcelain and eddy with 244
*  contoured face with black matte eyeshadow
*  set with no color powder

EYES:
*  MAC paint in artjam as base
*  MAC shadow in black tied
*  MAC pigment in basic red
*  Westmore eye shadow in matte black
*  MAC fluidline in blacktrack
*  #415 Lashes

LIPS:
*  MAC eyeliner in smolder
*  MAC lip liner in cherry
*  MAC lipstick in racy
*  MAC lipglass in russian red




FACE:
*  Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation
        custom color mix of golden beige (300) and caramel (400)
*  Westmore blush palette
*  Benefit hoola bronzer
*  Benefit high beam
*  Temptu invisible powder
*  MAC fix+ spray

EYES:
*  Urban Decay Primer Potion
*  Urban Decay shadow in sellout
*  Urban Decay shadow in jinx
*  Urban Decay shadow in gunmetal
*  Urban Decay shadow in perversion
*  MAC fluidline in blacktrack
*  #42 Lashes











1 comment:

  1. I really loved your natural look!!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...