6.01.2012

Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm [Product Fail!]


I purchased this tinted lip balm around the same time the Revlon Lip Butters first came out.  I picked up two colors, Berry [the one I tested] and one more...that is sitting in the bottom of a bag in the corner of my makeup room.  I thought maybe this could be a less expensive alternative to the Lip Butters, but I was soooooo wrong.  


First off, I expect a "lip balm" to be moisturizing!  I have chapped lips and this did nothing for me.  It didn't moisturize my lips at all.  After it was applied, you could see the product clinging onto dry skin on my lips.  It actually accentuated the dryness!  =T


The tint was okay.  It wasn't super pigmented, nor was it sheer.  The color payoff was decent for a tinted "lip balm."


Another problem I had was the feel of it.  It didn't feel comfortable on the lips. Not only was it not moisturizing on the lips, but it felt thick...so it should have been moisturizing, right????  WRONG!


This might work on people with better lips, but I can't say for sure.  Purchase at your own risk.


If you tried this product, let me know your [good or bad] opinions!  =]


<3 kat



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I was facing a lot of skin issues. While searching for some tested brands I saw Derma Touch .They have really good products which have helped my skin look much healthier and even tone.

    ReplyDelete

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...