11.26.2009

Happy Thanksgiving




















Hello all,

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  It's 1:49am and I just woke up from my nap...Lol.  So every Thanksgiving my sister and I cook dinner for the famz.  It's gonna be at grandmas house and I'm guessing around 20 people for dinner.  I have to start prepping food now.  I was gonna do it earlier after dinner but I had a massive food coma and fell asleep.

What's on the menu?  Turkey of course!  Thank god my grandpa is gonna take care of that for us (I don't wanna mess up the big bird).  My dishes will be rosemary garlic lamb chops, garlic sauteed string beans (maybe with bacon, not sure yet), cucumber salad, garlic roasted mashed potatoes, and gravy (cheating this year with costco gravy).

The sister will be making guac and salsa, spinach salad w/ homemade poppyseed dressing, corn bread casserole, clam chowder, sweet potato casserole, and mac and cheese casserole.

Well, I should start prepping now so I can get some sleep.

<3 kat


No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...