12.20.2009

Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow palette swatches







Hi all,

This is a quick video showcasing the Kat Von D "True Romance" palette.  I got this about a month ago during the Sephora friends and family sale.  Overall it isn't bad, but I don't think I would get another one since I have so many colors that are similar.  The pigmentation of the shadows are pretty good; I just wish the black was more black (but it still does the job).  The cream color is really nice, but that finish was a surprise for me.

All the swatches on my hand are done without a base.












What am I wearing in this video/pictures?

FACE
just moisturizer - bliss

EYES
Bare Escentuals  - Prime Time eyelid primer
Kat Von D - True Romance eyeshadow palette
     (I used every color except for the cream color and the brown next to it)
Urban Decay - Perversion liquid liner
Urban Decay - Zero 24/7 Glide on eye pencil

BROWS
MAC - Lingering Eye brows

LIPS
MAC - Oyster Girl Lipglass

Thanks for reading!
<3 kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...