2.14.2010

Contest Winners! 02.14.2010


Hey all,

I posted the video for the contest winners!  I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I've been really busy this week.  I started a new job, Chinese New Year is today, and I have a Valentine's Day dinner tonight (triple date).  I'm not a big Valentine's day person (lucky for the bf lol) but our friend invited us for dinner so we decided to go.  We are having yummy Brazilian Barbecue. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.  

I am going to try to film something today, but I really need to get the online store set up too.  So we'll see!
Congrats to my 3 winners!  Please send me your info ASAP  =)
I would like to get the prizes shipped out by  Feb 23 or so.

<3 kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...