2.21.2010

Kat's Extras

So, as you all can see from my collection video, I have too much makeup!  I never thought that I would ever say that but it's true.  I have a problem...or addiction rather?  So I have been trying to downsize my pigment collection for a while now and it doesn't seem to be going away.  I also have so many dupes of a color or product and its driving me mad.  

My solution for this?  I am going to start a separate blog for blog sales.  I think I will actually post the items on eCrater.com but use the new blog for mostly info and pics.  I just created it a few minutes ago so I don't know when it will be ready but I will keep you guys updated.  I just figured this would be easier since I get so many msgs on YT about my pigments.

The new blog is called "Kat's Extras."  

<3 kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...