6.24.2010

IMATS SHOPPING LIST!

Hey everyone!

I’m so excited for IMATS! I will be leaving first thing tomorrow (Friday) morning! I can’t tell you how excited I am. All I have been thinking about is which classes to attend and how am I going to fit shopping in between the classes. I will only be at IMATS on Saturday and will fly back to the bay Sunday morning.

While in SoCal, I plan on visiting my makeup school too. They recently changed locations and I wanted to check it out. I also wanted to get some info on their eyelash extension course, but I’m not sure if I really want to pay for it. Since the economy isn’t too hot right now, I sometimes wonder if it is a good idea (the course isn’t cheap).
 Another thing I want to do on my short trip down south is to track down the Gobi truck (am I spelling that right?)! There is one up here called Mogo, but I haven’t had the chance to track down this truck yet. If you don’t know what this is…its basically a taco truck but instead of traditional meats and fillings, they use Korean BBQ for the meats. YUM!

But the main focus of this trip is IMATS! My poor bank account is in trouble this weekend! I wanted to share some products that I have been eyeing for a while now, but decided to wait for IMATS to purchase them (why not…I gets discounts here!). I will just list the booth/brand and what products I will be checking out. Anything in bold means I will definitely be purchasing. I am just going down the exhibitor list from the IMATS site, so the vendors will be listed in alphabetical order.

My IMATS shopping list:

  • Alcone - Special FX material  >>I saw this on Enkores recent video about IMATS
  • Beauty Blender - Beauty blender set >>I think this would be good for my Eve Pearl cream foundation (for my personal use)
  • Bobbi Brown - Foundation and concealer
  • Cinema Secrets - Concealer
  • Cover FX - Foundation and concealer
  • Crown Brushes - Whatever brushes catch my eye
  • Dinair - Silicon based airbush foundation
  • Eve Pearl - Powder foundation >>can be used wet or dry
  • FACE atelier - Foundation
  • Hakuhodo - Brushes >> if I can afford them! They look expensive…we’ll see if there’s a discount. I’ve heard so many good things about this brand.
  • Makeup Forever (MUFE) - Everything! Lol…jk!  HD foundation, Concealers, HD blush, Aqua creams, Mist n fix, Aqua eyes
  • Migi Nail Art - Detailing polish (with that tiny brush)
  • Nurturing Force - Blot out defensive (i think this is the name of the product)
  • NYX - Jumbo eye pencils, Blush/bronzer compact (NARS orgasm/laguna dupe)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Lip tars!
  • Temptu - Silicon based airbrush foundation
  • Urban Decay - Setting sprays: all nighter & the matte one
  • Yaby - Eyeshadow palettes, Heated eyelash curler, Foundation
  • Youngblood - Rice powder (translucent setting powder)
  • Zuca - PRO bag >>I was going to purchase this a couple of months ago but decided to wait for IMATS. I am sooooo excited to pick up a Zuca bag for my kit =)
Sorry for the long post!


<3 kat

1 comment:

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...