7.07.2010

MY IMATS WEEKEND

So I had sooooooo much fun at IMATS.  There are definately some things I will have to change for next year.

  1. go BOTH days - Saturday for shopping and Sunday for classes
  2. leave the boyfriend at home (maybe...lol)
I was only able to attend on Saturday because the boyfriend came with me and he had work Sunday night.  We drove down Friday morning with some friends and stayed at the Sheraton (connected to the convention center).  Once we got into Pasadena, everyone took a nap but me.  I think I was too excited to sleep.  After we woke up, 3 of us went to pick up food from Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles.  NOM NOM NOM...

Nothing else after dinner.  We had to go to bed!  My plan was to get there right when regestration opened (8:00 am) and that was a fail.  Luckily we stayed at the Sheraton so I wasn't as nervous because we didn't have to drive.  We ended up leaving the room at 8:45ish am.  The boys were still sleeping while Jenny and I went to IMATS.

When we first got there, the line was NUTS!  We tried to walk in with just the ticket (even though I knew we needed wrist bands) but they stopped us...lol.  We then asked somewhere if we still had to wait in the huge line if we had our tickets shipped (I WAS HOLDING THEM IN MY HAND!), the worker said yes.  So Jenny and I got to the back of the line...which was a journey (people said it was a 2 hour line!).  Luckily another worker was going down the line screaming "tickets!"  Then we followed him to two girls by the front of the line and they were trading the tickets for wristbands!  SCORE!  IT IS A MUST TO PAY THE EXTRA $10 TO GET THE TICKETS SHIPPED TO YOU.  That 2 hours + line was for picking up will call tickets!  Crazy...

Here's some footage from my vlog channel (blushingvlogs):


Gosh, I spent a lot of money this weekend.  Although I must say I spendt less than I expected (so I guess thats good?).  My 2 favorite purchases this weekend would be all 7 of my OCC liptars and my ZUCA Pro Artist Case!  I like the lip tars enough to buy even more!  And I bought extra inserts for my ZUCA.  Now I can use it as a carry-on for short weekend trips with the standard packing pouches (mesh pouches for clothes).

IMATS HAUL video:



First Look:  ZUCA bag!


Thanks for reading!
<3 kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...