7.16.2010

MAC alice + olivia



So I originally didn't want to pick up anything from this collection, but then I saw Temptalia's post of the pigments from this collection and I gave in.  I swear I have no self control when it comes to pigments.  =*(

I picked up the following from this collection:

  • If it sparkles Pigment - white with transforming pearl.  I am thinking of selling this pigment beacuse it just looks like Pink Opal pigment.  Does anyone else agree or am I crazy?
  • Partylicious Pigment - turquoise with silver pearl.  I really like this one.  I had to get it because I like the teal pigment so much and I wanted to compare.
  • Later Pigment - black with transforming pearl.  I'm so glad Temptalia has swatches dry and wet.  If I only saw this pigment dry, I would not have purchased it.  When applied wet, it is soooooo beautiful!

Swatches coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

shop for makeup artist supplies & tools @ blushingartisanmakeup.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...