So for this collection, I only picked up a few things. Nothing really made me excited except for the lipsticks (which are all cremesheen finishes). I am not a big fan of MSFs, but everyone and their mom wants Stereo Rose MSF, so I'm on the wait list for one at my local PRO store. I guess I really just want to see what all this hype is about. I currently own 3 MSFs (shimpange, gold deposit, + pink porcelain) and I barely use them. I think I have used pink porcelain the most out of the three. Let's see if I can get my hands on a Stereo Rose =]
This is what I picked up:
- Creme d'Nude lipstick - pale muted peach beige (cremesheen) PERM
- Call My Bluff lipstick - midtone creamy coffee (cremesheen) LE
- All Styled Up lipstick - bright yellow pink (cremesheen) LE
- I Like It Like That lipstick - deep blue pink (cremesheen) LE
- Jazzed lipstick - bright coral pink (cremesheen) QUESTION: does anyone know if this is LE? I could have sworn it was, but when I looked at MACPRO.com today, it's not marked as LE.
- Go For It lipstick - midtone blue purple (cremesheen) LE
- Togetherness mineralize eye shadow trio - satin lavender / pearly purple / satin grey. The texture on these are so much better than the one I purchased before. These are actually smooth. I still wish they were a bit more pigmented.